> What are you using for hardware? I have 2 dedicated servers

For my own personal network, I have a scheduled task that backups (using
NTBACKUP) up my Exchange/DC/file server to a file on spare drive on
another machine.  I have a spare drive just for this purpose (they are
sooo cheap now.)

I bought a cheap 20GB firewire hard drive and copy the backup files to
it daily (or almost anyway)  This is my off-site backup.

May not be elegant, but it works for me.

-Kevin