From: Ken Cornetet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 12:15 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: E2K front-end and back-end in different domains?

1. Maybe my testing hasn't hit all the corner cases.
2. Perhaps it won't work in a future SP or hotfix.
3. When the president of the company or the CEO is trying to use OWA,
and it's broke, I don't want to call PSS and have them say "Um, that's
not supported - it won't work".

I am very hesitant to put something in production with the knowledge
that a Microsoft document has said "Don't do that". I was hoping that
some of the people who have implemented this have found some other
documentation saying it is a blessed configuration.