From: Randy Roffey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 8. tammikuuta 2003 20:41
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Incident tracking

Can anyone recommend an application that can be used for tracking problems.
I am thinking of incident management software, where when a server is down a
trouble ticket can be issued and all information about the problem and steps
taken to resolve gets logged in a database.

This information can then also be used to search against for future
problems.

I have heard of a product called Remedy, has anyone used that or any other
application like it?

What are the better products out there?

Thanks, any suggestions would be helpful.

Randy