From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 3:14 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Reroute Incoming Mail

Did you ever answer my question? By [EMAIL PROTECTED] do you mean
[EMAIL PROTECTED]?

On 1/13/03 13:57, "Bowles, John  L." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

First of all I'm not managing this site.  We just have to help them make

what they have work with Exchange.  Right now they are currently doing
this with Exchange 5.5 (as per the Routing tab I was talking about
earlier)  So instead of going through all the political mumbo jumbo I
just want to make it work.  But I'm having a hard time trying to fine
out where the equivalent of the "Routing" tab is on E2K.  So I can
basically point it to the new E2k server rather than the Exchange 5.5
server. If anyone is interested I can send them a screenshot of the
Routing tab so you can get a better idea of what I'm talking about.
Just email me offline.

Thanks,

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator