From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 5:43 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Reroute Incoming Mail

I can think of a number of legitimate reasons to have a Sendmail gateway
which have nothing to do with virus or content scanning, though those
might be legitimate reasons as well. This is especially true in
enterprise environments, or in secure environments. Exchange has rather
limited routing and rewrite capabilities in comparison.