-----Original Message-----
From: Varghese, Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 28 January 2003 03:35
Posted To: Exchange 55 list server
Conversation: New accounts not showing up in GAL
Subject: RE: New accounts not showing up in GAL

Thanks.  I tried the update now but that didn't work.  As for rebuild.. I'm
a little concerned.  Does this stamp all the user accounts with new SMTP
addresses because we have made some custom entries and modified a couple to
have slightly different smtp addresses then what was the default stamp.
Would all these get undone?

Thanks,

Wilson