From: Varghese, Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 9:35 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: New accounts not showing up in GAL

Thanks.  I tried the update now but that didn't work.  As for rebuild..
I'm a little concerned.  Does this stamp all the user accounts with new
SMTP addresses because we have made some custom entries and modified a
couple to have slightly different smtp addresses then what was the
default stamp.  Would all these get undone?

Thanks,

Wilson