Have you checked the archives?
Have you read the faq?

-----Original Message-----
From: James Liddil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 1:52 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Veritas BLB

Internet.com said this got rejected.  So I'll try again.

I just got done installing Veritas 9, the upgrade gagged so I spent 3 =
hours on the phone with veritas fixing everything.  They are so backed up
that = any call more than a few minutes immediately goes to upper level tech
= support. The guy mentioned how much better 9 is and mentioned that it can
do BLB pretty well now. The support SIS etc. Anyone have any input on this?
I already have read the BLBs are bad stuff.  But I'm interested to see =
what people have say.

Jim Liddil