SIS support is nice, but still not necessary for my needs.

On 2/10/03 12:51, "James Liddil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Internet.com said this got rejected.  So I'll try again.

I just got done installing Veritas 9, the upgrade gagged so I spent 3 =
hours
on the phone with veritas fixing everything.  They are so backed up that =
any call more than a few minutes immediately goes to upper level tech =
support. The guy mentioned how much better 9 is and mentioned that it can do

BLB pretty well now. The support SIS etc. Anyone have any input on this?  I
already have read the BLBs are bad stuff.  But I'm interested to see = what
people have say.

Jim Liddil