And PF Permissions, custom permissions on folders (similar to delegate
permissions Tristan mentioned), replying to old e-mails, modifying
reoccurring meeting requests, synchronization of OST files, downloading of
OAB files, etc. Green Field migrations are nice when you can get them, but
there's a non-trivial level of work involved if one wants to make it
transparent to users. Sometimes it's worth the effort to make that happen
though.