-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Robert Williams
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 5:18 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: I need a mailbox manager config tip

I am running mailbox manager for 5.5 sp4 but have noticed that people
are hiding mail in subfolders under their contacts folder, therefore my
rules are not catching that.  I am excluding ipm.contact from my scans
to avoid contacts from being deleted and I have other folders checked as
folders to scan so what am I doing wrong?

Thank You,
Robert Williams
Senior Network Administrator
Raypak, Inc.