-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Robert Williams
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 10:13 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: I need a mailbox manager config tip

Ed, I know you are being funny but I would like help with this....

Let me re describe my problem if a person creates a "mail" folder under
their "Contacts" folder how am I supposed to configure mailbox manager
to clean it out? I have exempted IPM.contact to avoid deleting their
contacts and I have other folders checked in the aging box.....so why
does it bypass the folder?

Thank You,
Robert Williams
Senior Network Administrator