Not an expert on the science behind this essay
http://tnr.com/docprint.mhtml?i=20030224&s=easterbrook022403, but the idea
of needing to use nuclear power plants to product the levels of hydrogen
needed for 'clean fuel cells' seems to make the "water is the only
byproduct" argument a bit disingenuous. Course as I said, I'm not an expert
on the subject so I'm certainly open to knowing where the levels of hydrogen
needed for such a thing would come from.

Perhaps instead of replacing HIPPA, those companies subject to its
regulations need to rethink how and why patient data would need to leave
their environment and design secure systems (which e-mail aint) to
facilitate that transmittal. Course the reality is companies aren't really
interested in protecting patient data, just in being compliant with the
various regulatory agencies which govern them. So, following the cheapest
route to compliance they encounter the reality that cheap aint easy.