Recreating the thread I felt I needed to do to make some things more clear
than what I did earlier. To expand of my scenario, the remote PC is
actually 312 remote PC's. So entering their IP addresses is not really an
option. Suboptimal will do for now as we are in the process of writing
software so that we can just send a single e-mail to our alert mailbox,
then it will look at the alert for type and site, grab the e-mails from a
database and send them out from there. But it seems that we need exchange
2k to write the software. But that part is out of my arena. I am just
trying to get 2k to work as 5.5 does work now.