-----Original Message-----
From: John Strongosky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 3:53 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

Below is a quote from a another list that I subscribe too describing
this list.....you guys and gals aren't that bad....I don't know about
you all but I don't wear a cup just a saucer....

But......heed the warning.  Do not post questions that you could/should
have been able to answer yourself.  Responses can be very humiliating
if, for instance, you ask a question about something that is in the
archives, or is very basic to messaging.  It may be one of the most
valuable lists, but wear a cup if you plan on posting questions.