From: Durkee, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 1:44 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Virus Notifications to Sender?

If our user is the sender then all the e-mails will still have the wrong Sender
address, we'd still be sending notifications to a bunch of people that didn't send any
viruses, and it's still a bad idea. In fact it's a worse idea for internal infections
because then everyone would get bombarded with both viruses and virus warnings.

In our case, I do get notified when viruses are blocked, and the notifications contain
the complete headers of the blocked messages, so we can keep an eye on things and act
accordingly.

-Peter