Maybe you could request a relatively small server and move SQL to it and
then move Exchange to the old SQL box.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Force [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 5:01 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange and SQL

The old Exchange box is a relic, it's going one way or the other and I
wouldn't use it for solitare at this point.  This whole discussion arouse
when I put together a request for a new Exchange server.  I don't think I am
going to be able to win the argument to keep them separate.  The SQL server
was overkill to begin with now I'm going to have to live with SQL and
Exchange on one box.  I was looking for known software related issues that
might help me with my argument but I couldn't find any.  Thanks for the
help, Scott.