'cause they will be fighting each other for memory

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Force [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 2:56 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange and SQL

We have an SQL 2000 server with quad processors, 4 gigs of ram, and 3
raid
configurations with about 200 gb of hd space that's basically being used
to run a 2 gb database for about 20 users that will never grow.  My boss
thinks we should move our exchange 5.5 server (about 120 users) to this
box (going to Exchange 2000 in a few months) because it's not being
utilized fully.  Other than the "if we lose SQL we lose Exchange"
theory,
why else is this a bad idea?  Thanks in advance, Scott.