I got the same results you did, using Entourage with an Exchange 5.5 server. Does it
maybe work better with 2000?

-Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Carlson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 5:38
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: New Entourage

I myself don't like the Entourage update for Office X. I don't get anything
more than I did with IMAP it seems. Any public folders that are set to be of
Calendar type or Contact type don't show up correctly.

Is there a list of specific benefits of the update over just using IMAP?

-Mike Carlson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.uselessthoughts.com