I had some database corruption over the weekend, ive recovered from this
and the system is working relatively okay.  Some mailboxes however seem
to have gotten corrupted.

If I send a mail to a user with a corrupt mailbox, they go into outlook
and there Inbox is empty.  I look in the system manager and the email is
stuck in the Queue, if I look at the mailboxes view within system
manager it shows there are items in the users mailbox.

I tried using ExMerge and it runs but extracts no emails.  If I delete
the users mailbox and recreate it, they work fine, so there is defiantly
a problem with there mailbox on the server.

Are there any repair tools that can just attempt to repair and get any
data from an individual mailbox from with an Exchange Database?