Just another quick question, if you may ;p

The peoples whos mailboxes are b0rke, the only way to tell they were was
the fact that there were emails in the queue that couldn't be delivered,
apart from that everything else checks out.

Is there any other way of running an extensive test that will flag email
boxes that are having difficulties and unable to have email delivered?

When I repaired the database I already run integrity checks and a full
offline defrag of the database, which should have essentially created a
new database and copied all the defragmented data over, I'm lead to
believe atleast!