Alright, new problem... now the send/receive process just hangs there
forever.  From the client: "sent an email around 9:45a yesterday (about
four words of text – no attachment) and she got it at 6:47p. Someone sent
me something around 9:40p and I got it at 3:50a"  As far as I can see
there are no problems on the server and she can successfully send and
receive from owa with no delay.  I am testing her dsl line tomorrow, but I
don't think that's the only problem since I can replicate the delay from a
different location.

Suggestions on what I should monitor or ???