This has been my experience as well with 6.x but I actually got things
working with 6.5 and the Exchange 2000 Migration Wizard. To be honest, I
am rather shocked and amazed. Everything in my experience and everything
that I have seen coming out of Microsoft contradicts this. More details to
follow in a new thread.