From: Sean Faust [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 9:20 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Mail Processing by Exchange vs. SendMail

Good Morning All,

I have a Unix/Linux admin that is just wearing me out with regards to
Exchanging being 3rd rate.  Given all of the variables including memory,
processors, etc.  How much mail traffic can Exchange process in an hour/day
and what is the advantage if any of putting SendMail in front of Exchange?

His last statement was that SendMail can process more mail in one minute
than Exchagne can process in a day.

Thanks,

Sean