From: Boyd, Nathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 December 2003 21:38
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outsourcing email?

List,

What do you think of using an outsourced Spam service like Postini?

For our environment it is a choice of using Postini internally (via existing
Trend IMSS) or sending all mail via Postini.

What do people think of sending mail to another service?  Personally I have
concerns with SEC and HIPPA; I also worry about rising costs once we are
with them, response times for emergency etc.

Nathan

The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient or
entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential information that
is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, distribute or take any act in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete from your system.