From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 December 2003 15:03
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outsourcing email?

Inside the company, all the mail servers were built by me, and they are
controlled by me. Once it's picked up by a server from my gateway
machine, it's out of my control, and also no longer my worry.

The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient or
entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential information that
is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, distribute or take any act in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete from your system.