i have exchange 5.5 sp4 running on win 2k sp4. We have
number of exchanges around the globe that has trusts
between them.

I am currently getting tens of thausands of spam
email, however my exchange is tested and has no
relying problem. I am expecting one of the exchange
servers within the global enterprise is open to
relying.

Can someone tell me how i can check which exchange
server letting all these spam email to drain to my
server?

thank you all in advance

http://search.yahoo.com/top2003