let me see if i can explain my issue better this time!

I am using Trend Micro ScanMail E manager which has
content filtering enabled, also running real-time
scanner on exchange server.

The problem is that all these exchange servers within
the enterprise (located different regions of the world
)have trusts between them and my exchange server will
not stop anything that comes via another trusted
exchange box -that sits, say in China etc.

If Exchange server in China has relay open, its not
that box in china that gets spammed (as correctly
pointed by Ed) but mine or other.

We probably need to do something about this trusting
between boxes.

=== message truncated ===