yes, this is my concern.
The main part of my question was what to backup and how often.
...and retention setting for mailboxes and deleted items.

I need to figure out a robust policy which won't need tobe changed 6
months because of store bloating.

Import all those PSTs is just not something I'm prepared to do.

I can see, that had I not used PSTs and used bigger mailboxes (not
something I could have done, predecessor, etc) then staff would be
forced to managed their mail better.

Matt