I agree we should have tighter security in around in all of our airports,
federal buildings, business centers etc.

I think a good way to combat this security problem and fight agianst
terrorism in our skies is to have a US Marshall on each domestic and
International flight.  Dedicate one seat on each flight to an armed security
officer and I think this may drastically reduce hijacking of planes.

Does anyone agree?  Disagree?

Ali Sethi
Engineer

170 South Warner Road
Suite 110
Wayne, PA. 19087
610-971-9171 ext 306
610-971-9181 fax
www.kenexa.com
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.