brings new meaning to "carry on baggage"

-----Original Message-----
From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 8:35 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: WAKE UP!!!!

Fly Naked!

-----Original Message-----
From: Campbell, Rob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 6:42 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

The intel failed, the metal detectors failed, the x-ray machines failed, and
the baggage inspections failed.  Ultimately the last line of defense, and
the only one that worked at all was the passengers.  Maybe we should be
looking at developing that last line of defense, rather than trying to find
ways to disarm it.