On Mon, 19 Sep 2016, Mike Tubby wrote:

There is no 'law' that says your reverse DNS must work and its simply dangerous to use the heuristic no rDNS => High probability of SPAM.

I respectfully disagree.  It's as dangerous as any other very effective
spam filtering method - high accuracy, low FPs.

Yes, you should have some way to override the missing rDNS check.  But
rejecting on missing rDNS is mostly safe, in my opinion and experience.