Always Learning via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org> schrieb:

Hi,

> If you reject emails from MTAs having no rDNS or no resolving HELO (or
> EHLO) names or having a HELO name that is different from the sending
> MTA's host name, most of your spam will not reach your users.

Of course I do that!
But unfortunately I already get tons of spam...
A couple of years ago was better, but now I get many spam per day again... :(

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucab...@lucabert.de)

  • [exim] Avoidi... Luca Bertoncello via Exim-users
    • Re: [exi... Jeremy Harris via Exim-users
      • Re: ... Luca Bertoncello via Exim-users
        • ... Jeremy Harris via Exim-users
          • ... Jasen Betts via Exim-users
    • Re: [exi... Lena--- via Exim-users
    • Re: [exi... Always Learning via Exim-users
      • Re: ... Sebastian Nielsen via Exim-users
      • Re: ... Luca Bertoncello via Exim-users
        • ... Niels Dettenbach (Syndicat IT & Internet) via Exim-users
    • Re: [exi... Klaus Maria Pfeiffer via Exim-users