Hello,

Indeed, I use sedit and its function More...>Attachment>Attach File...

If I look at the raw file, it marks the content-type as multipart/mixed
and defines a boundary. In the attached file I see a
mean.

What should I check to make sure this is doing what is expected?

Thanks,
Marc

>>> Ken Hornstein said:
 >> >I am a long-time exmh/nmh user and for some time now (a year or so),
 >> >some of the people I send mail with attachments to complain they don't
 >> >see any attached file. In these cases I verified and the attachment has
 >> >indeed been sent.
 >>
 >> How do you create attachments?  Are you just using sedit? (yikes!)
 >>
 >> If you are using sedit, I have the sneaking suspicion that since sedit is
 >> rather old it is not marking those attachments with a disposition of
 >> 'attachment' (if you are using the attachment system in nmh, it does
 >> do that).
 >>
 >> --Ken

Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baa...@smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr