When I first installed linux, for reasons I no longer remember I installed
Mandrake 7.1 as follows on my 8 GB second HD:

I have a windows extended partition of 5.3 GB.  Within and at the end of
this extended partition (don't ask why) I have a 5.3 GB linuxExt2 main linux
partition (hdb11).  Beyond this extended partition I have my /usr, swap,
/opt, /home partitions (hdb2, hdb3, hdb4).

I own a full copy of Partition Magic which I used during the install.  I
would like to move the main linux partition "out" of the windows extended
partition into free space beyond it..  If I moved it using Partition Magic,
from within NT, will I still be able to boot into linux and will the
partition move mess up things in linux?

Still learning.

Thanks

Jeff Malka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>