As I said earlier, it's exactly what _I_ did, I checked up IRQ/DMAs and just say
OK but I got this message box with a STOP icon and only one OK button saying (I
don't remember all and I'm not in front of it) :
"lib/modules/2.2.17/sb.o :_init_module() device or ressource busy"

then 2 other lines complaining.

I guess it might be a problem with modules, but it's a brand new config from my
install of yesterday night so in that case something must be broken in 7.2.