The jumpers are set for io=0x340 irq=9. I dual boot win98se on this
machine and it sets up ok, so the card works. I tried modprobe with the
correct paramaters and it still won't load. I disabled devfs in case that was
the problem but still no go. Does anyone know of a different card that would
work with this scanner ,a Microtek ScanMaker E3? If I can get this to work I
can kick Windoze off my machine.

 Thanks,
  Dan

--
  2:36pm  up 17 days,  6:16,  1 user,  load average: 1.13, 1.21, 1.23