[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hey thanks Mark!  Sorry to take so long responding; I forgot to renew my
domain name and wasn't getting any mail - please don't ask :}
thanks again!  mike

No problem Mike. Glad I could help. I have yet to need to restore from any of the backups I've been making with it, ( thank God ), but I guess I should start working out just how to do that just in case.

--
Mark

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then who's the father?"
Linux User Since 1996