On Monday 07 July 2003 02:05 pm, Tom Brinkman wrote:

>      I can't find any 800mb CDr's in the stores ;(  Where do y'all
> get 'em?  USEnet's got some 715 to 775 movies. I can use mencoder
> to reduce their size to fit on 700mb CDr's, but at a loss of a
> little video quality.
>  http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/encoding.html#rescaling

Tom, I don't even have those CDs anymore - they were 4 CD's of the "Lord Of
The Rings" that he ripped. I eventually bought the store version and threw
them away. TBH, since I've thrown them away, I can't remember if they were
"true" 800 meg CDs or 700 meggers jam-packed full. I know he (my brother)
said they had 800 megs each on them. I'll ask him the next time I see him.

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord