http://rpmfind.net in most cases will have your rpm.

But you better update your package lists, perform a
"urpmi.update -a"

If you dont have additional sources created for
getting packages, check out easy urpmi at
http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/index.php

This will create a command line to copy-n-paste that
will give additional sources for rpm packages. In my
opinion, "urpmi proftpd" should be working if u have
enough sources setup.

_Thanks

Richard

--- James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply!
>
> I've removed the 0 byte file, and I've also removed
> the proftpd version I
> had.  I then typed "urpmi proftpd" but got this
> reply:
> "no package named proftpd"
>
> Where do I get Mandrake's version?  I went to both
> my 2nd and 3rd CD.. the
> 3rd CD has the "anonymous ftpd" version, but it
> won't let me install that
> without the original ftpd version.  I loaded the 2nd
> CD but for some
> reason I can't see past the RPM's that start with
> the letter "g"
>
> Where can I download the latest mandrake proftpd
> rpm?
>
> Thanks again for your help!
>
> james
>
> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from