On Saturday 18 Oct 2003 12:14 pm, Olaf Marzocchi wrote:
> At 12.36 18/10/2003, you wrote:
> >Which is where the TWiki comes in.  Why not write up how you did
> > it and make it available for everyone else?
>
> But I didn't (yet): I'm not a club member and I son't have 9.2.
> Furthermore, Steven explained me how to do, you should have
> received his post as well.
>
> Olaf

Olaf -

1) I have been away, so I did not receive it.
2) Open Source is about sharing responsibility and labour.  It is not
for me to learn in depth about a problem that you are solving in
order for me to write an article.  I am asking you to pay back the
help you receive by helping someone else.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302