On Sunday 19 October 2003 17:23, Olaf Marzocchi wrote:
> At 00.02 19/10/2003, you wrote:
> >On Saturday 18 October 2003 22:27, Olaf Marzocchi wrote:
> > > Ok, but I have to wait until 9.2 will be available for everyone.
> > >
> > > Olaf
> >
> >It already is and has been all along......check the mirrors. It's only the
> >9.2
> >iso's that aren't available allover (yet).
>
> But I don't have an hi-speed coection to install the sys via ftp... I NEED
> the ISOs...
> I could even create my ISOs with MakeCD, but Joeb in another thread said he
> had dependency problems... so I wait until ISOs are available.
>
> Olaf

ftp://ftp.surfnet.nl/vol/1/mandrake-mandrake/9.2/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/kernel-source-2.4.22-10.mdk.i586.rpm

is what you're looking for (IIRC this was about kernel sources wasn't it?).
It's about 40Mb big which is a lot less to download than a complete iso image.
There's probably a server nearer to you but this is the one I know.

So as you see everything's freely available to everybody....you do need to
look though!
Methinks you owe linux (and Anne) a twiki-howto;)

Good luck,
HarM

-- Registered Linux User #197998
FSF Associate Member #901