On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:31:03 -0400
Theo Brinkman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It was mentioned in this thread that all of the Mandrake Packs will come
> with the nVidia drivers.  Anybody care to pass them along to the rest of
> us?  Or do I have to wait until Nvidia gets them onto their site?
>
>     - Theo

I just installed the current site drivers onto Cooker 9.2 about a month ago,
and have changed kernels about 4 times since then.  You just have to run the
nVidia installer and let it compile a module for your system.  No need to
wait for anyone.

Tim

--
I often read this forum on my PDA, please use plain text!
 _