On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 14:42, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> On Saturday 18 October 2003 23:35, James Sparenberg wrote:
> > >
> > > Which still calls for a hdlist.cz describing the packages on that CD. It
> > > will not be accepted without!
> > >
> > > Good luck,
> > > HarM
> >
> > HarM
> >
> >   Sorry I'm having a really bad day here trying to get me fingers to
> > type what my mind is thinking.
> >
> > genhdlist --with-numbers <path to rpms)   This should be run from the
> > top of your tree.
> >
> > Man what a day.
> >
> > James
> Thanks James,
> I"d forgotten that one:)
>
> Here's a nice one to get your battered brain in gear:
>
> Got any tips on an easy way to keep all the other PC's on the LAN in sync
> without each and everyone ftp-ing and rsyncing over the www?
> It just seems a waste of bandwidth to me IMHO....mind the word "easy" though;)
>
> Good luck,
> HarM

Are you refering to data or the way that MDK is installed.  For data I'd
look into rsync and for a frontend ksync (haven't used it much but it
works.) For installs when you finish the install of box 1 click advanced
and create an install disk. Then use it to "mastermind" the installs on
the others.

James