On Saturday 18 October 2003 23:35, James Sparenberg wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 13:30, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> > On Saturday 18 October 2003 13:48, Greg Meyer wrote:
> > > Download the rpms you want from the mirrors, burn them to cd, then add
> > > cd as urpmi source.
> >
> > Which still calls for a hdlist.cz describing the packages on that CD. It
> > will not be accepted without!
> >
> > Good luck,
> > HarM
>
> HarM
>
>   Sorry I'm having a really bad day here trying to get me fingers to
> type what my mind is thinking.
>
> genhdlist --with-numbers <path to rpms)   This should be run from the
> top of your tree.
>
> Man what a day.
>
> James
Thanks James,
I"d forgotten that one:)

Here's a nice one to get your battered brain in gear:

Got any tips on an easy way to keep all the other PC's on the LAN in sync
without each and everyone ftp-ing and rsyncing over the www?
It just seems a waste of bandwidth to me IMHO....mind the word "easy" though;)

Good luck,
HarM
--
Registered Linux User #197998