On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 15:08, James Sparenberg wrote:
> > <sigh>
> > Gotta go rescue a neighbour that's been suckered for the third time in six
> > months. After being told not to "click here" or install.....
> >
> > Let's see...what should I charge him; it's Sunday, he was warned at least
> > twice....(-;
>
> Send him this cartoon.
>
> http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20030823&mode=classic
>
> James

good one :-)

actually, I took care of all this by letting everyone know that I'm Unix
and networking only, and if they want support from me it'll have to be
on Linux. My parents and mother-in-law are now the only Windows users
left, but I've set up firewalls and the expectation that I only traffic
in drastic solutions, so I'm only called for computer help when drastic
intervention is needed.
--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...