> When I get some time later, I will make a new page with a proposed
> home page layout, that way, you can see what I am talking about
> without changing anything just yet.

That's cool.  I was planning to start trimming the home page and
moving a lot of the TWiki stuff to contributing.  If that's what
people want, it may be easier if we just edit home where it is, but
a new page for discussion is good, too.

The best thing is to make the wikiword for it in IndexDiscussion and
create the page from there.
IndexDiscussion is mentioned at the bottom of the index, and is at
http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/IndexDiscussion

If we do decide to move it to webhome, i know how to do it so that
any other links to webhome don't get broken.

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org