On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 03:33 pm, many eyes noted that James Sparenberg wrote:
> OK,
>
>    Guess what .... RH9 is the last Redhat distro to be released.  At
> least as a free OS.

> For the article. After next summer they will no longer support or
> release patches for RH.

I think someone sent me a link to an article where Fedora is shaking hands
with Debian to use either each others apps or something like that?

Sorry it is long gone, and I can't recall from whence it came.

Charlie

--
When your perception only
equals that of your teacher,

- Fayan

This email is guaranteed to be wholly Linux Mandrake 9.1, Kmail v1.5 and
OpenOffice.org1.1.0