Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva wrote:

Hi List!

I'm looking for recommendations of hard/soft modem for Mandrake Linux 9.1. A link would help a lot also.

I had problems with Lucent and Pctel (softmodem).

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Well, any external serial modem is good to go.. and probably your best option..

but having said that, I've had very good results with conextant winmodems.. there are mandrake rpm's available for them off the net.

rgds

Franki

--
Please sign our petition to encourage notebook manufacturers to offer video card upgrades just like desktops.
http://www.petitiononline.com/inspiron/petition.html

For free scripts, online webmaster tools, HTML, XHTML, Perl & PHP tutorials and stuff, visit:
http://htmlfixit.com, Free web developer resources.