No it's not custom, although I have played with tweaking it. Adjusting hue,
swapping it for a different map, even at one point erasing it entirely. Doesn't
matter what I do, there is always a discolored "square" goatee like shape
around all of my diffuse map outputs.

Also, there is a fade map in that same folder, black with holes for the eyes,
nostrils, and mouth. Except there is an error, and there are a couple white
pixels on the cheek in that map. I never noticed it before, but all g2f diffuse
face maps have a blemish where those white pixels are on the face_fade image. I
tried editing that image too, but nothing changes.